Back2School Small Group Study Guide, Volume 3 (2014)
Description: Back2School Volume 3 “What’s in Your Backpack?” is a six-lesson Bible study written in conjunction with the Back2School daily devotional series from d365.org. Designed for small groups discussion and enhanced by the daily devotionals, this six-week study considers how a daily faith journey can enrich the upcoming school year, or a new work experience. Students are challenged to discover ways to share their faith with others as they listen and respond to God’s voice.
The small group Bible studies are written to accompany the seasonal online daily devotional series Back2School, beginning August 4, 2014.
The six lesson titles are as follows:
- Lesson 1 – What’s in Your Backpack?
- Lesson 2 – Dear Diary…
- Lesson 3 – Show Your Work
- Lesson 4 – Study Break
- Lesson 5 – Who’s at Your Table?
- Lesson 6 – Do Your Shoes Fit?
- Handouts for each of the six studies with journaling questions and space for student response.
- The Back2School Student Journal – an accompanying piece to the Back2School Small Group Bible Study. This journal includes written activities for the B2S Bible studies and six weeks of daily devotions and journaling questions. (Included in both booklet and single page formats.)
Format: The Back2School Small Group Bible Study, Volume 3 is available for purchase as a set of downloadable pdf documents. For information on reading and printing a pdf document, visit adobe.com/reader.
$ 30.00 $ 60.00